Chuck is in for a third season but its more a pyretic victory than anything else. I could be wrong but NBC seems not want to keep chuck in one of its slots even though they have given into a 3rd season.
Why do I say this … well lets look at the ups and downs of this
- Chuck lives on for another season (this one deserves an * though)
- We get to see the chuck story line progress.
- Another season of something to watch witty, funny humor
Negatives for Chuck Season 3
- Only 13 episodes vs the normal 20+
- Warner Bros. agreed to make significant budget concessions
- scaling back the number of episodes several members of the show’s stellar supporting cast will appear in
if you looks the negatives directly influence the positives, Yes, Im happy for season 3 of chuck but, at what cost has NBC put it at?
The genius of chuck was the whole fact that they could twist a bunch of story lines together without directly interacting with each other and keep it funny and too a point where everyone could see a bit of themselves in each episode (refering to the buymore and family plots of the show).
Hopefully with the losses, Chuck can still keep up without loosing its charm.
At this point the save Chuck campaign in my belief is only Half done. Hopefully the creators will adapt and keep the show as interesting as it has been and hopefully get renewed to a full season versus the current half season.
I know I’m looking at the negatives here but who knows. Maybe we win and see Chuck season 4
Posted in funny, TV and tagged Chuck, TV by Mike with no comments yet.